– 1.Click here to download Droid VPN or here to download any tunneling app of your choice.
– 2.Install the app and then open it.
– 3.Click on Settings and then go to UDP Settings
– 4.Now configure this way: Local UDP port: leave empty Choose UDP Mode: Mode 1 TCount: leave empty RCount: 65
– 5.Now return back, select a server and Connect and enjoy free Internet access
please subscribe commentshareand like.
Advance Settings: When you open the advance settings, you will see the space for DNS, proxy host, proxy port and header for configuration. DNS: You can simply use DNS IP address to configure and get free internet access. DNS addresses such.
Get unlimited internet world wide using droid vpn Watch my other videosFrom hereHow to make BitfrostV files https://youtu.be/Wm1UtQJUzlYHow to refresh droid.
How To Get MTN Free Unlimited Internet/Data In South
How to get free unlimited Internet access on the MTN network without data: Below are the configuration settings for different MTN networks. Follow the simple steps and configure for free unlimited access. Enjoy. MTN Mali Free Internet Trick Settings: Procedure: MTN Mali 1.
1. Roshan or Etisalat Afghanistan Sim card with no information or steadiness. 2. Obtain and set up droid VPN app in your gadget. 3. An android, iPhone or PC. 4. Default APN settings. 5.
For the settings we need to fill in as follows: -URL / Host: Fill in the operator bug (example for Zambia currently working free.facebook.com) -Request Method: Select CONNECT. -Query Method: Select Front Query. -Extra Header: select Online Host. Then click Generate Payload, and the payload will be successfully filled.
The internet has become an important tool in our lives, something that most can’t live without. MTN and Vodafone GH, the Internet Service providers make data bundles expensive and too small to use. So many have found ways to use their services and gain internet access as long as the ISP provides an option to turn the data on.
Go to Settings. Click More Network or Mobile Network. Click Access Point Name. Click MTN GPRS or MTN WEB. Remove the Proxy IP address: 10.199.212.2. Remove the Port setting: 8080. Then save and browse again. If you still have challenges setting up your phone, please visit the nearest MTN Service Center or Call 180.